3DUX have had a longstanding relationship with Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE), helping to launch award-winning games through in-store point of sale, video and online campaigns. We have recently worked across digital and in-store assets for two of SIE’s 2020 highly anticipated releases, The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima.
The 3DUX team have been vetting these games for you during isolation, to help you choose your next Playstation purchase. Here’s a glimpse of what the team had to say >>>
The Last of Us Part II
– One of the best-looking games on the PS4. This dark, violent, and cinematic single player experience will stay with you long after you finish the game. – Jono, 3DUX Video Designer
– The Last of Us Part II is a masterstroke of interactive storytelling and graphically superior to almost everything that has come before it. Never failing to shock and surprise the game is guaranteed to keep players on edge. – Mario, 3DUX Designer
– An unapologetic journey of truth, love and being set free. – Kenny, 3DUX Associate Creative Director
Ghost Of Tsushima
– Immersive journey into the beautiful island of Tsushima. A fun, open world to explore and a great combat system. – Jono, 3DUX Video Designer
– Ghost of Tsushima is an excellent homage to Akira Kurosawa’s legendary samurai films. This highly-stylised, cinematic adventure is one of those rare games that only comes around once in a generation. – Mario, 3DUX Designer
3DUX are experts at creating eye catching collateral for your next campaign. We work with our clients to deliver results across web and social. Contact us today and discover how 3DUX can help with your digital design strategy >>> email us at email@example.com.